Wednesday, March 8

Go away you smog, I want to see the moon as a shape, not scattered around like paint-splash

The way back down is harder than the way up.
Tread carefully
leave some footprints
and pug marks,
traces of breath
inhaled slowly
exhaled in a short
dash.





Have you ever watched a valleyful of stars?
I have.
Been lucky, I think.
When, during evening prep at school, the lights suddenly went off,
they went off together,
in unison.
When they came back,
they twinkled and became stars.
It was a plethora of stardust.

Can you imagine it?



It's a night for stars.
even though I can barely see them.
I know it is.
I know they're there...



3 comments:

Sagar Kolte said...

sometimes I wonder if you stay where I stay, for even at my place the sky is clouded and it is raining

Nessa said...

The stars are out there..

It's daytime now, and they're still there.. It's a conspiracy, Fingers..

They wait to sneak up on us.. (and this smog is screwing all the thrill up.. hmph!)

The Wandering Hermit said...

reminded me of a night I spent last august in Uttaranchal while climbing Trishul... they came out in their millions for me that night ,...I wrote about it here.

http://spaces.msn.com/members/zofo09/Blog/cns!1ppBOoYHXblnA6JuwFNGysNw!3718.entry