Thursday, February 23






























This drawing is incongrous.
I'm not in a happy la la la smiling mood.
I'm damn scared.

How do people find peace of mind in the most mind-boggling situations?
I just have to tell myself it's not the end of the world. I tell myself hopeful things.
It doesn't always work
but I try.

Is there like a 5 minute stress buster that one can do in the middle of a technical gloop?
Something that will make me relax instantly, not get worked up and furrow my brows?

Sigh

7 comments:

coyote said...

Just breathe. Slowly.

bluerebel said...

I wouldnt know...I drink during those moments..
But I wouldnt suggest it...unless I am invited..

David Scrimshaw said...

You could sing a little song.

I like:

Oh, the ocean winds may blow.
Oh, the ocean waves may roll.
While we poor sailors keep skipping to the top;
and the land lubbers lie down below, below, below,
and the land lubbers lie down below.

AlterinG Abhishek said...

coyote is rite about breathing..
i would suggest you visit water.
yes sounds wierd.. i mean by that is either wash your faace..hands..take a bath.. be with water..near a water body..
close to a loud waterfall

Nessa said...

Hiya, 'course there is! Sing the hamster song :)

ether said...

Thank you ...

The Wandering Hermit said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.