Sunday, January 8

Yesterday was a first for me.I went to the parlour to get a fruit facial! Har har.


So this is what happened!
I was asked to get into this strappy dress (it's freezing!). Then I was asked to lie down on the bed. They turned down the lights and one girl got working...She put on a hair band for me while I was lying down face up.I closed my eyes...She dabbed on several kinds of lotions and (fruit?) creams on my face and vigorously massaged them in. Then dipped her hands in hot water and massaged it all in. Then wiped it all off with a warm towel. Then dabbed n some more (fruit?) cream. Then vigorously massaged it all in Then wiped it all off. Then dabbed on some cream. And then wiped it all off..... :)

Then she asked me to turn around. Then she unzipped the dress a bit. Then dabbed on a lot of lotion on my back and then...no, wait...you can't imagine what came next!She started almost punching me! And for all the energy she was putting into it, she might as well have been jumping on my poor back. And the funny thing is, was, it tickled a lot! So after pounding my back for five minutes or so, I was asked to turn around again. The lights had been turned down so I could relax and maybe even go off to sleep. But the rest of the room was full of women getting head massages with noisy devices, and pedicures and manicures etc. And when I tried to put all these sounds away, the radio told me 'let's do the balle balle'...

Then back to dabbing on some lotion, massaging it in and wiping it all off. Then some face scrub and a massager and wiping it all off again. Then she put two cottonwool swabs dipped in rosewater on my eyelids and left a facepack on. When it dried, she came back with a wet towel and wiped it all off.It was really funny!

But the funniest thing is, the whole business of dabbing, massaging and then wiping it all off, works out quite well and you feel rejuvenated after it.

2 comments:

The Wandering Hermit said...

do the Balle Balle... haaaa.haaaaa.haaaaa... had me in splits this one...
cheers
z

coyote said...

I bet that at least one of those potions was a canteloupe salsa...